2014 is the 20th anniversary of Roeder Orthodontics serving patients in Asheville, NC! We’ve happily spent the past two decades helping straighten and brighten our patient’s smiles through traditional metal and clear braces. As a team, we have had the opportunity to grow, learn and laugh alongside our patients. We are fortunate that our patients believe in the importance of excellent oral care, and we are delighted to provide it.
To celebrate RO’s 20 years in service, here are 20 top headlines from around the world in 1994*:
- Jan 25th – US space probe Clementine launched
- Jan 30th – Super Bowl XXVIII: Dallas Cowboys beat Buffalo Bills, 30-13 in Atlanta Super Bowl MVP: Emmitt Smith, Dallas, RB
- Feb 5th – “Where On Earth Is Carmen San Diego,” debuts on Fox TV
- Feb 7th – 21st American Music Award: Whitney Houston wins
- Feb 12th – Edvard Munch’s painting “The Scream” stolen (in Oslo)
- Mar 1st – 36th Grammy Awards: I Will Always Love You, Toni Braxton wins
- Mar 4th – Space shuttle STS-62 (Columbia 16), launches into orbit
- Mar 5th – Largest milkshake (1,955 gallons of chocolate-Nelspruit South Africa)
- Mar 8th – 20th People’s Choice Awards: Tom Cruise & Julia Roberts win
- Mar 8th – US Defense Department announces smoking ban in workplaces
- Mar 23rd – Wayne Gretzky sets NHL record with 802 goals scored
- Apr 25th – 14″ of snow in Southern California
- Apr 26th – Physicists announce first evidence of the top quark subatomic particle.
- May 29th – Great iceball comet seen above North Sea
- Jun 15th – Disney’s “Lion King” opens in theaters with $42 million
- Jul 7th – “Les Miserables” opens at Imperial Theatre, Tokyo
- Aug 4th – Truck carrying millions of bees overturns on NY parkway
- Sep 14th – All 28 baseball owners vote to cancel rest of 1994 season
- Nov 18th – “Star Trek VII – Generations” premieres
- Dec 31st – 1st snowless December in Baltimore, Maryland
*Headlines from HistoryOrb.com
To all of our past, present and future patients, THANK YOU for helping make Roeder Orthodontics part of the community for the past 20 years.
There are many factors to consider when choosing an orthodontic practice to help with you or your child’s oral health. For those who need orthodontic treatment in their lifetime, we urge you to consider the following when choosing an orthodontist.
For countless patients, determining what they can afford is a major decision point with any type of treatment. We meet with our patients prior to treatment and lay out the costs and timeline for braces. With many choices, such as Damon Clear braces or Invisalign invisible braces, the cost and length of treatment depends entirely on your unique individual circumstances.
We offer in-house flexible payment plans with no interest, low down payments, file insurance upon your behalf, accept check, credit cards, and third-party patient financing through Care Credit.
Trust your care to professionals with a proven history of successful outcomes. Professional experience is more than just a number, it is about connection with patients and listening to their needs. When meeting with a practice ask to see before and after photos, or inquire about treatments that were similar to your own.
With nearly 30 years experience, Dr. Roeder has seen it all. From minor adjustments to complex cases, experience health care with a trusted partner in orthodontics.
One of the important factors in choosing an orthodontist is the proximity to work, home or school. This ensures appointments are easier to attend and treatment proceeds at a steady pace. However, some people prefer to travel greater distances because they like the treatment options and care provided by the team.
Dr. Roeder is centrally located in Asheville, NC, right off of I-40 and Sweeten Creek Rd. The office address is 22 Medical Park Drive, Suite C Asheville, North Carolina 28803.
Team members and office amenities are differentiating factor when trying to decide between orthodontic practices. An office that has a relaxed atmosphere will make for a more pleasant treatment experience. Refreshments, games, entertainment and comfort make many patients feel at home while visiting our office. Our bright and open office helps make patients comfortable. Learn what sets us apart.
Our team has extensive training and experience and know how much a smile can change some ones day. We work hard and have fun while doing it.
We hope you’ll stop into Roeder Orthodontics to see the ways that our personalized care experience can make a difference for you.
Are you an adult who is considering getting braces? Perhaps you’ve had them before, but over the years that dental work has been reversed. Or maybe you’ve never had any orthodontic work done, but are considering braces for the first time. In either case, Roeder Orthodontics can help you enjoy straighter teeth, an improved bite, and a more beautiful smile. If you are considering getting braces, here is what you need to know about adult orthodontic work from Dr. Jeffrey Roeder.
Can Braces Work For Adults?
Absolutely! Braces work for just about anyone. However, there are several different types of braces, and not all of them may work for you. Different types of orthodontic treatments include:
- Ceramic braces
- Metal braces
- Damon System® brackets
- Invisible braces
- Rubber bands for bite correction
- Headgear and other appliances
By scheduling a consultation, we can determine which treatment or combination of treatments would be best for your specific needs.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting braces can be a little bit daunting. At first glance, the process may appear expensive and time-consuming. However, if you take it step by step, getting braces can be a simple and relatively pain-free experience. Here are the first steps you need to take to get on the road to straight teeth:
First, you need information. If you are nervous about getting braces, or are having trouble getting started, learning more about the process can help ease your mind. Here are a few sample questions to ask:
- What kind of braces do you recommend for my teeth?
- How long will the treatment take?
- How often will I need to come in for adjustments?
- What is the total cost of the treatment? Do you accept insurance? Will you require the full amount up front, or do you have payment plans?
Asking these types of questions will help you understand what to expect during the entire process, which can aid your decision on the proper course of action.
The next step is to complete any prerequisite treatment. During your first meeting with Dr. Jeffrey Roeder, we’ll need to take some X-rays and molds of your teeth, and then help you determine an appropriate treatment plan. Recommendations may include some preliminary dental work before you get your braces, which can be an important step in making sure your orthodontic treatments are effective.
Once you have completed these steps, you are ready to get started! After you’ve chosen a treatment plan and undergone any necessary prerequisite dental work, you’ll be able to get your braces. Just like that, you’re on your way to a better smile! If you’d like to get started right away, call our office today 828-274-2500!