Roeder Orthodontics is a progressive orthodontic office in Asheville, NC that offers clear orthodontic aligners for patients who have mild to moderate tooth misalignment or crowding. Invisalign is a different type of treatment in which a series of clear, nearly invisible aligners are worn to gradually and gently move teeth into proper alignment. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign is a discrete way to straighten teeth without the obvious metal wires and brackets.
Many adults, professionals and teens choose Invisalign because it matches with their lifestyle and aesthetic preferences. Some patients choose Invisalign to straighten their smiles because their teeth moved in the years after being treated with traditional metal braces.
Invisalign invisible braces are worn throughout the day and night and removed when eating or brushing. Patients will come into Roeder Orthodontics once every eight weeks for a progress evaluation and will receive their next series of plastic aligners during that visit. Patients will start using a new set of aligners every one to two weeks. Depending on the complexity of your individual circumstances, length of treatment may vary.
Come into our office to meet Dr. Jeff Roeder and the team. We’ll assess your smile and using 3D technology, predict your treatment length, cost and show you how to clean and wear your aligners. Roeder Orthodontics is located at 22 Medical Park Drive, Suite C Asheville, North Carolina 28803. Give us a call at 828-274-2500 to schedule an appointment. We offer both Invisalign and .
2014 is the 20th anniversary of Roeder Orthodontics serving patients in Asheville, NC! We’ve happily spent the past two decades helping straighten and brighten our patient’s smiles through traditional metal and clear braces. As a team, we have had the opportunity to grow, learn and laugh alongside our patients. We are fortunate that our patients believe in the importance of excellent oral care, and we are delighted to provide it.
To celebrate RO’s 20 years in service, here are 20 top headlines from around the world in 1994*:
- Jan 25th – US space probe Clementine launched
- Jan 30th – Super Bowl XXVIII: Dallas Cowboys beat Buffalo Bills, 30-13 in Atlanta Super Bowl MVP: Emmitt Smith, Dallas, RB
- Feb 5th – “Where On Earth Is Carmen San Diego,” debuts on Fox TV
- Feb 7th – 21st American Music Award: Whitney Houston wins
- Feb 12th – Edvard Munch’s painting “The Scream” stolen (in Oslo)
- Mar 1st – 36th Grammy Awards: I Will Always Love You, Toni Braxton wins
- Mar 4th – Space shuttle STS-62 (Columbia 16), launches into orbit
- Mar 5th – Largest milkshake (1,955 gallons of chocolate-Nelspruit South Africa)
- Mar 8th – 20th People’s Choice Awards: Tom Cruise & Julia Roberts win
- Mar 8th – US Defense Department announces smoking ban in workplaces
- Mar 23rd – Wayne Gretzky sets NHL record with 802 goals scored
- Apr 25th – 14″ of snow in Southern California
- Apr 26th – Physicists announce first evidence of the top quark subatomic particle.
- May 29th – Great iceball comet seen above North Sea
- Jun 15th – Disney’s “Lion King” opens in theaters with $42 million
- Jul 7th – “Les Miserables” opens at Imperial Theatre, Tokyo
- Aug 4th – Truck carrying millions of bees overturns on NY parkway
- Sep 14th – All 28 baseball owners vote to cancel rest of 1994 season
- Nov 18th – “Star Trek VII – Generations” premieres
- Dec 31st – 1st snowless December in Baltimore, Maryland
*Headlines from HistoryOrb.com
To all of our past, present and future patients, THANK YOU for helping make Roeder Orthodontics part of the community for the past 20 years.